Awards & AccoladesContact Us
Our service isn’t just great, it’s award-winning!
We pride ourselves on the level of service that we provide, to each client, all the time. We see ourselves as part of a larger community, and understand that our success as a company is directly tied to our clients’ success.
Excellence isn’t a one-time goal; it’s a way of life for us at Hybrid Claims Group.
Recognized for Excellence, Year After Year
A.M. Best names Hybrid Claims Group as an Expert Service Provider for the 20th consecutive year.
Being named as an Expert Service Provider once is nice. Being named an expert service provider for 20 years in a row? Now, that’s a reason to celebrate! Our twenty awards show that we are recognized for integrity, quality and overall service; principles that have been the foundation of our business since we opened our doors.
At Hybrid Claims Group, we offer tools and services that will streamline your claims flow, improve your revenue and reduce your claim cycle time ten-fold. So, we may be getting all of the fame, but the fortune is all yours!
Recognized for Exceptional Service
The U.S. Commerce Association’s Award Plaque Honors the Achievements of Hybrid Claims Group.
NEW YORK, NY, December 8, 2010—American Casualty Audit Group, a division of the Hybrid Claims Group, has been selected as a recipient for the 2010 Best of Sarasota Award in the Auditors category by the U.S. Commerce Association (USCA).
The USCA “Best of Local Business” Award Program recognizes outstanding local businesses throughout the country. Each year, the USCA identifies companies that they believe have achieved exceptional success in their local community and business category.
These are local companies that enhance the positive image of business through service to their customers and to their community.
Various sources of information were gathered and analyzed to choose the winners in each category. The 2010 USCA Award Program focuses on quality, not quantity. Winners were determined based on the information gathered both internally by the USCA, and data provided by third parties associated with the firm.
Above and Beyond
NASP honors Michael Bivona for dedicated service as their regional director.
The National Association of Subrogation Professionals (NASP) honored Michael Bivona with an award for outstanding leadership and dedicated services as Southeast Regional Director.
Bivona has served as director since 2007, and has assisted NASP with many tasks from Subro College to organizational awareness. This award recognizes Bivona’s commitment and success in implementing a higher standard for the subrogation industry. It’s a badge he proudly wears.
We lead the industry by making sure our clients are successful!
While it’s nice to be recognized, here are just a few of our other accomplishments:
- Hybrid appraisers hold I-Car Platinum designations.
- Our employees are members of the NSPII (National Society of Professional Insurance Investigators).
- We’ve been listed in the Wall Street Journal as having “fair and ethical” practice.
- Our appraisers hold PHD (Professional Harley Davidson) estimator certificates.
- Hybrid Claims Group is a member of the Venice Young Professionals Group, and the Sarasota Young Professionals Group.
- We are a member of the Sarasota Chamber of Commerce, and the Venice Chamber of Commerce.
- Our employees are associated with several University Alumni associations.
- Hybrid Claims Group is a member of the “Claims Forum.”
- Our appraisers are licensed adjusters in all states requiring a license.
- Hybrid employees are members of the Society of Naval Engineers, and the Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers.
- We are also members of the National Fire Protection Association, Marine Division, and the National Response Team (Spill Management, Electrical, First Responder, CAT Claims, Marine Peril).
We’re grateful for the awards and designations we’ve received over the years. Our expertise, culture of service, and commitment to helping our clients reach their goals is reflected in everything we do.
Your success is our success. Contact us today!
What Our Clients Think
Hybrid, just wanted to send you a quick message to let you know that thus far your team has really been knocking it out of the park for us. Your service gives us another tool in our claims handling toolbox that has paid dividends from the start. Thanks. We look forward to our continued success!
Amazing is all I can say!
Dan, Witte Brothers Exchange
I would like to take a moment to tell you how much of a privilege it has been working with you over the years. Your services are second to none and have made a huge difference in our subrogation process.
I again thank you for all your help over the years. Please pass this along to the rest of your excellent staff.
Matthew Bergen, Safety Manager
Thank you, for all of the service we receive. We appreciate feeling that we are "special" and that you are always only a phone call away. It makes things so much easier for us. Your services do not go unnoticed nor unappreciated.
Claims Director, ODFL Insurance
- 2017: A new year’s outlook
- An Open Letter to 2016
- Let’s Connect in 2015
- 2014 CLAIMS to be a good year
- Often Duplicated, Never Replicated
Meet The Team
Our superior service, accelerated processes and state-of-the-art industry solutions will continue to improve and expand. Why not get to know us a little better? Meet the team →