Claims AuditingContact Us
Imagine a new way to handle claims processing: One that is fast, accurate, and ensures the integrity of the actual claim. Envision claims processing that costs 12 to 16 percent less each year, with a visual appraisal cost savings of over 45 percent.
This translates into savings that can run into the hundreds of thousands of dollars!
Hybrid Claims Group can do it for you. Our claims auditing service sets a new standard in rapid turnaround, cost savings and client satisfaction. We can reduce your indemnity expense by an average of 15 percent per file, with 24-hour cycle times, guaranteed!
Fact: Almost every insurance company has paid too much in claims and indemnity expense. A.M. Best states that “the total overpayment of indemnity expense could be as high as about $945 million by the end of 2011.”
Your claims department is overpaying, too.
The current, field-driven claims model is inefficient, which is unacceptable in today’s business world. Yet, this system is necessary in many cases. Field inspectors do fine work, but often have many more claims to process than they can effectively handle and still meet quality goals.
Adjusters have more appointments scheduled than they can handle. The cycle time for each claim is much longer than it should be, and the promise of inspection within 48 hours is not always possible. An adjuster realistically could work 24 hours a day, non-stop, and still have a pile of claims to file and approve!
Beyond workload and inefficiencies, the field adjuster model opens the door to favoritism, leniency and loyalty towards specific repair shops. This creates an opportunity for fraudulent claims by the shop or consumer. If you’re concerned about lowering claims costs, you must look at improving the way things are currently done.
The field adjuster model simply comes with built-in problems, which can be resolved in large part through the desk audit review. That’s where Hybrid Claims Group comes in.
The notion of an internal claims review is certainly not new, and some departments attempt to handle the desk review internally with in-house adjusters. This usually does not produce the best results over the long haul.
Here’s an overview of what we can do for your company:
- Reduce overhead expenses, such as benefits, allowing for reduced staff or enabling existing personnel to handle other tasks.
- Cycle time. Adjusters have lots of tasks competing for their attention. This is our core business, so we are able to cycle through appraisals faster, more reliably, and with greater accuracy.
- Instant access to experts. Many adjusters are licensed to determine liability, not to determine cause of loss, related loss items and other technical items. You don’t need a jack-of-all-trades. You need experts!
- State regulation knowledge. You are covered, nationwide, and we know the rules in each state. Hybrid Claims Group is current on the insurance claim rules in all 50 states, and we have the expertise to navigate regulations, no matter where the claim is filed.
- Attendance. Our staff is working five days a week, all year long. You don’t have to worry about your claims falling behind because your adjusters are not at work.
- Independent review. External staff, who are dedicated to the desk review process, are non-biased in their claims audit assessments, and have no loyalty to, or relationships with, repair facilites. Our staff conducts reviews that accurately represent repair costs.
Undocumented “lump sum” charges, unsupported estimating system overrides and failure to remove paint overlap charges all add up to one thing: indemnity payment overages. Repair facilities will gladly take your money, but they won’t refund it!
We know that you work hard to keep your claims department running at optimal measures. That’s why we’re offering you the opportunity to take advantage immediately! Set up takes less than 5 minutes and in no time your company will be saving money..
We are experts!
It’s really that simple. Our wide array of services will bring you great returns, starting with the money you’re overpaying.
Contact us to find out more about what Hybrid Claims Group can do for you!
Our Work Gets Noticed
Hybrid Claims Group has been recognized by the prestigious A.M. Best Company as an Expert Service Provider for the last 16 years, and we’ve been re-inducted for 2017! We’ve also received many other awards and accolades from insurance industry groups and organizations. Learn more →
- 2017: A new year’s outlook
- An Open Letter to 2016
- Let’s Connect in 2015
- 2014 CLAIMS to be a good year
- Often Duplicated, Never Replicated
Meet The Team
Our superior service, accelerated processes and state-of-the-art industry solutions will continue to improve and expand. Why not get to know us a little better? Meet the team →